Thursday, January 20, 2011

Slowly but surely...


The nursery is starting to come together. It's still missing tons, but at least it's clean and ready to be filled with fun stuff.

The best part of the nursery so far is the awesome rocking chair my mom helped upcycle for us.


We scored the rocking chair at Salvation Army for $25. I could kick myself for not taking a "before" picture. Basically it looked like this but with stains:  


My mom completely repainted it and recovered both pillows. She's pretty amazing.


I'm completely in love with the fabric :)


Now begins THE GREAT RUG DEBATE. There are way too many good options and my husband and I cannot compromise. We'll have to photoshop some options in - more on that later.

2 comments:

  1. This really look great !! Save me some fabrics , I will do a big floor pillow !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! A nice big floor pillow will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete