Friday, February 4, 2011

"Oh SNOW you di’int!"


The great Snowpocalypse of 2011 (or as we like to call it: SNOW way out). Seriously overrated.


I mean, don't get me wrong: I still didn't step foot outside (totally took these pictures at the window). But, if you're going to call it a blizzard and make me paranoid enough that I go grocery shopping the night before for fear that I may have to eat my dogs if I get stuck inside long enough, then at least bring on a decent amount of snow. I'm talking 80's movie scene where the sassy protagonist opens the front door and just gets pummeled by a comedic amount of snow - as long as it happened to Chris and not me. I'm just bitter that there wasn't enough snow to warrant a weeklong hibernation but there was enough snow for someone to oppose driving to the store to get me some Sierra Mist and pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment