Thursday, March 31, 2011

I've been putzing around

In Illustrator.

That is, the free trial. I haven't bitten the bullet yet and purchased it. I am by no means a pro in Illustrator, but I've dabbled in it for work. Luckily, there are some awesome tutorials out there on the interwebs to help.

I made these invites for my sister's baby shower:


And these Thank You Cards to send after my baby shower. I thought it would be fun to do something personal and bring in the Ugly Doll theme of the nursery:


And these for Baby Z's bathroom:

 



I designed them to go with the owl bathroom accessories I got from Target:


I think they'll look nice in some crisp white frames collaged together. We'll see how it turns out once we get some time to paint the bathroom.


For anyone interested, here's where you can find the tutorials I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment